Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Back after our time away...

Hello to all our followers!

My apologies to all those who have been axiously waiting for the updates for our activities. In short, the health fairs continue in the islands, but are not as frequent as they were previously. I had a bit of a set-back with a medical issue myself. Now that that is improved, I can begin work again with our "kids projects" and our outreach efforts.

I continue my consulting and have found it rewarding...although not profitable. We will be having a kids program coming up at Hills Creek State Park, with a pioneer day activity. They will be introducing information about health in a pioneer format. I am actually building a handcart...and that's a project in itself.

All that said, we continue to work with the community, both the people and the animals, and will post some pictures for you as soon as we can.
See you soon!

No comments: